Eugene Hamilton, the alias Bling Bling Boy, appears as a recurring enemy in Johnny Test. He has a one-sided crush on Susan Test and Johnny Test and Dukey’s true/archenemy, Bling-Bling a villainous character on the Cartoon Network animated series Johnny Test, He is the main antagonist in the series, on one side he acts friendly towards Johnny, and some times feels jealous with him because he has feelings towards Susan but Susan. In this article, we are going to have an eye on Bling Bling Boy’s Life and his crush on Susan.
Bling Bling Boy: Biography
Eugene Hamilton, often known as “Bling Bling Boy,” is Johnny and Dukey’s (sometimes friendly) adversary (because of his gold jewelry and watches). He is a multi-millionaire with limitless resources.
He has a crush on Susan, who does not return his sentiments, and he frequently resorts to nefarious plans or blackmail to persuade her to be his girlfriend. When the time calls for it, he joins forces with Johnny and Dukey to combat the other baddies. Despite being the series’ major adversary, he appears to be friendly with Johnny and Dukey.
Bling Bling Boy’s Personal & Professional Life
He, like his sisters, occasionally dupes Johnny into putting some of his inventions to the test. He is insecure because he is obese and has buck teeth, but in Phat Johnny, his weight and buck teeth enable Him to become a successful hip-hop star. He has a mother who punishes him for “humiliating her” by hatching his terrible plans. Phat used to go to the Mega Institution of Technology, but. He dropped out after his dissertation ate Professor Slopsink’s hand. He later asked to return to the Institute in exchange for assisting in the prevention of a nuclear calamity, eventually revealing that he missed human connection.
In “Johnny X Strikes Back,” he possessed gold eyesight and flight. In “Johnny’s 100th Episode,” he sobbed after believing Johnny died but relieved when he was still alive.
Why will Bling Bling Boy Win Susan’s Heart?
- BlingBling Boy is an entertaining villain who has shared some of the best moments in the entire series.
- Sometimes, he can be quite relatable, for example, Bling Bling tries to win Susan’s heart but always faces failure because of her having a crush on Gil Nexdor.
- His approach toward winning Susan’s heart and his take over the world are always attractive.
- His fights and battles with Johnny in Bling Bling vs Johny’s episodes are cool and entertaining to watch.
- Lee Tockar performed an amazing job by voicing him so that you can tell that he used to have a lot of fun with it.
- He got some decent approaches such as his abusive mother, and the fact that he eventually stopped insisting on being called by super-villain names.
- His design is amazingly great and even got better in the 2021 reboot.
Bling Bling Boy: TRIVIA
- He stands about 4’9″ and weighs 180 pounds.
Most characters refer to Bling-Bling Boy as “Eugene Hamilton” instead of Bling Bling Boy,
- Which irritates him considerably.
- Know more About Bling-Bling Boy on Instagram
Why Did the Jhonny Test Show Get Cancelled?
One of the reasons the show terminated. It was 8 years old and people stopped watching it, therefore the show’s creators decided to end the television show. When Johnny would beat up bling and other foes, some younger parents worried the show was excessively abusive to others.